Current Corona situation Kurhotel Sassnitz - Status 01.06.2021
It's a crazy time we're experiencing right now - we all imagined it a little differently. Nevertheless, we naturally want to continue to make sure that your stay with us is a very special one, bringing with it, above all, relaxation, great sea moments and a feeling of security. To ensure that this continues to be the case, we have prepared ourselves for the current situation and ask for your help and support in this regard. For your stay with us at the Kurhotel Sassnitz, please adhere together to the following basic Corona rules:
- Mask obligation: Please wear a mouth-nose protection in the hotel, in the public areas and in the restaurant.
- We keep our distance and wash our hands regularly
- Contact Tracking: Please use the LUCA app and check in with us on site (also possible with the Corona alert app).
- Upon arrival, proof of a negative Corona test must be shown, which must not be older than 24 hours.
- After 3 days, a new proof of test must be presented. Further accommodation may only continue with proof of the negative test. We offer our test service every Monday, Wednesday and Friday in the neighboring Rügen Hotel. All persons including children from the age of 7 are required to take the test (see "3-G principle").
- Guests with complete vaccination protection, as well as convalescents are exempt from the testing and proof obligation. Full vaccination protection is valid only from the 15th day after the second vaccination. One is considered fully recovered between a minimum of 28 days to a maximum of 6 months after infection. Please present your immunization record or convalescent certificate.
Information on the 3-G principle: "vaccinated, tested, recovered".
- Vaccinated: presentation of vaccination certificate (complete vaccination protection required).
- Tested: presentation of a negative certificate
Certificate of negative rapid antigen test or negative PCR test, not older than 24 hours.
Performing a rapid test on site - If you have actually forgotten your test proof, we will provide you with a self-test for €10.00 and perform it under supervision.
- Convalescents: presentation of the convalescence certificate or the positive PCR test.
Test must be at least 28 days old as well as not older than 6 months.
Convalescents need only 1 vaccination for immunization.
In general: A self-test performed at home does not count as negative proof!
Our test offer for your stay:
During your stay, in addition to the proof requirement upon arrival, you must have a daily negative test result with the appropriate certificate after 3 days. The implementation of the required test under supervision, we offer you in the neighboring Rügen Hotel.
- In each case on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- At 09.00 o'clock in the restaurant "Neptun's" in the Rügen-Hotel
- In compliance with the distance and hygiene regulations
- No pre-registration is necessary
- For the self-test we charge you 10,00 € (room bill)
- Information on the further procedure you will receive on site
- You can pick up your certificate after 30 minutes at the reception desk in the spa hotel.
You are also welcome to use one of the test centers in the area and present your test certificate to us at the reception. Please present it at the reception by 21:00. Further accommodation may only be continued with the certificate of the negative test. Testing facilities in the area can be found here:
Baltic Pharmacy: www.baltic-apotheke-sassnitz.de
Drive-in test center in Mukran: www.covid-control-ruegen.de
Please note the opening hours of the test centers in advance.
- We are here for you daily from 06.30 to 23.00. At night, however, you can also reach us by phone on "300" (from your room phone).
- Check-in is possible from 14.00 o'clock, check-out until 11.00 o'clock.
- The room keys will be disinfected by us at check-out, so that they can be handed over again clean and tidy.
- We want to prevent queues at check-out - please settle your bill the day before.
- Please check-out one at a time: friends and family can be patient for a short moment and wait for you in the lobby.
- Due to current circumstances and measures, we generally refrain from intermediate cleaning. Cleaning will be done after 3 nights.
- Upon request, an additional or daily intermediate cleaning will take place. Please air your room before cleaning.
- Fresh towels are of course available at any time - please place the used towels in front of your room door between 8:00 and 10:00 am.
- Bottle empty? We will be happy to replenish a bottle of water if you leave the empty bottle in front of our door. You can get other drinks at the reception.
- Taking into account the guidelines (running direction, disinfection, mask obligation, distance rules), we offer breakfast again in buffet form.
- We welcome you from 07.00 to 10.00 o'clock in our breakfast room.
- In the time between 08.00 o'clock and 09.00 o'clock the guest volume is according to experience very high. There may be waiting times. If possible, schedule your breakfast for earlier or later times.
- For dinner in our restaurant "Bi'n Fischer" please reserve a table in advance, either at the reception or directly in the restaurant.
We are open from 17.00 to 21.00 o'clock.
Use of the Rügen-Therme:
- Due to limited capacity in swimming pools, we can not offer the use of the Rügen-Therme as usual.